Call for Bids: FIDE World Championships 2017
Wednesday, 14 January 2015 08:12
CALL FOR BIDS
Deadline 31st March 2015
1. World Junior Chess Championship 2017
2. World Senior Chess Championship 2017
3. World Senior Team Championship 2017
4. World Amateur Chess Championship 2017
5. World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2017
6. World Youth (U14, U16 & U18) Championships 2017 (Priority America then Asia)
7. World Cadets U08, U10 & U12 Chess Championships 2017 (Priority America then Asia)
With effect from 1st January 2013, a bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer.
All bids should be submitted by the due date in sealed envelope or scanned documents to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address: 9 Syggrou Avenue, 11743 Athens - Greece / Fax: (+30) 2109212859 / Email:
by 31st March 2015, 16:00 local time (UTC/GMT + 2 hours). Each bid should be accompanied with a bid fee.
2.000 Euro – World Youth & Cadets
1.000 Euro – World Junior
500 Euro – All other FIDE competitions
Bid Fees are not refundable. Bid fees should be paid the latest by 7th April 2015 to the FIDE bank account (free of charges) or to be enclosed in the bid envelope.
The bid form can be downloaded here.