FIDE Seminar for International Organisers in Slovenia
Thursday, 20 September 2012 07:25
FIDE Seminar for International Organisers
15-17 November 2012, Maribor, Slovenia
1. Organizers: FIDE Events Commission with the co-operation of the Slovenian Chess Federation and Šahohlačnik.
2. Dates: 15-17 November 2012
3. Venue: Hotel Habakuk, Maribor, Slovenia
Deadline for registrations November 8th. Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents. The FIDE Organizers' Manual will be distributed for free among the registered participants. All participants need to have an accreditation from World Youth Organizing Committee. There must be at least 8 participants.
• Thursday , 15th November- 15:00 to 19:00 Seminar (Part 1)
• Friday , 16th November - 15:00 to 19:00 Seminar (Part 2)
• Saturday, 17th November - 10:00 to 14:00 (Part 3) - Exams
6. Seminar Topics:
• Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• Ratings and Titles
• Events’ Management
7. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 50 € including coffee breaks
8. Lecturers: Main Lecturer, IO Horst, Metzing - Sports' Director German Chess Federation
9. Language: The seminar will be held in English. If necessary, translators will assist.
10. Applications - Registrations
Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou , Secretary Events Commission :
Mr. Tadej Sakelsek World Youth Organizing Committee:
11. Accommodation - Transportation
For accommodation& transportation please contact the World Youth Organizing Committee:
12. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://events.fide.com/titles-regulations.html