1st INTERNET based FIDE Seminar for International Organisers
Wednesday, 23 January 2013 09:48
04-07 March 2013
1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents. Min.15 participants
Deadline for registrations February 28th 2013
- Monday , 4th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
- Tuesday , 5th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
- Wednesday, 6th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
- Thursday 7th March Any time available - up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
- Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
- Events’ Management
- Ratings and Titles - Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 € . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank - Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
5. Lecturers: The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou
The Technical Organizer will be IA Mikhail Prevenios
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Information - Registrations:
Technical Organizer: Mikhail Prevenios :
FIDE Events Commission: Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou:
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://events.fide.com/titles-regulations.html