5th INTERNET based FIDE Seminar for International Organizers
Monday, 02 June 2014 11:36
30 June - 3 July 2014
1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents.
Deadline for registrations is Monday 23rd June 2014.
• Monday , 30th June 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Tuesday , 1st July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Wednesday, 2nd July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
• Thursday, 3rd July Any time available - up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
• Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• Events’ Management
• FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines
• Ratings and Titles - Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees : Seminar fee: 60 €. The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank - Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
5. Lecturers: The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou. The Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios.
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language.
7. Information - Registrations:
Technical Organizer: Mikhail Prevenios:
FIDE Events Commission: Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou:
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
The norms from the Internet seminar will be valid for the IO titles applications for FIDE Congress in Tromso.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category