FIDE publishes the Minutes of the Executive Board meeting that was held in Antalya, Turkey, 14-16 November 2007.
Please download Minutes of the Executive Board 2007 in MS Word format.
Please download Minutes of the Executive Board 2007 in pdf format.
List of Annexes:
1. Report of the FIDE External Auditors, Messrs Ernst & Young.
2. Treasurer`s report.
2A. Income and Expenditure 2007 up to September 30.
2B. Budget 2008.
3. Proposal of Treasurer to amend tournament registration fees.
3A. Amended proposal regarding tournament registration fees.
4. Report on the FIDE Permanent Fund.
5. Application of the Chess Federation of Maldives for FIDE Membership.
5A. Application of the Chess Federation of Gabon for FIDE Membership.
5B. Application of the Chess Federation of Sao Tome and Principe for FIDE Membership.
5C. Application of the Chess Federation of Northern Ireland for FIDE Membership.
6. Contract between Globalchess and FIDE.
6A. Draft Agreement between FIDE and Global Chess for the FIDE website
7. Proposal on the restructure of FIDE Commissions and Committees.
8. Memo on protection of the FIDE logo.
9. Proposals to amend the Olympiad regulations and the Olympiad Pairing Rules.
10. List of the proposed titles for over-the-board play.
11. List of the proposed Arbiters titles applications.
12. Proposal regarding good manners of chess players.
13. Bids for the World Youth Championships 2009 from Argentina, Montenegro and Turkey.
14. Proposal from Czech Chess Federation to organise the 2008 World School Team Championship.
15. World Blitz Championship regulations 2007.
15A. Bid from Chess Federation of Kazakhstan to organize the World Blitz Championship 2008.
16. Report of the Continental President for Americas.
16A. Addendum to the report of the Continental President for Americas.
17. Proposal of UEP regarding the organization of the FIDE Masters event.
18. Draft Grand Prix regulations 2008 - 2009.
19. List of ICCF.
20. Letter of DGT regarding the termination of the contract with FIDE.
21. Chief Arbiters report for World Chess Championship Tournament 2007.
22. Bid from Colombian Chess Federation to organize the World Youth Chess Championship 2010.
23. Bid from Italian Chess Federation to organize the World Youth Chess Championship 2010.
24. Bid from Greek Chess Federation to organize the World Youth Chess Championship 2010.
25. Computer and Internet Committee report from Mr. Petronic.
26. Committee on women`s chess report.
27. Youth and Junior Events Committee report.
28. Arbiters council report.
28A. Addendum to Arbiters council report.
29. Letter from the manager of V. Kramnik.
30. CHIPS Committee report.
31. Titles and Ratings Committee report.
32. Swiss pairings Committee report.
33. Verification Commission report.
34. Chess Events Committee report.
35. Trainers Committee report.
36. Computer and Internet Chess Committee report.
37. Organizers Committee report.
38. Chess administrators management seminar report.
39. CACDEC report.
40. Committee on Chess for the Disabled report.
41. Technical Commission report.
42. Development Commission report.
43. Ethics Commission report.
44. Bid of the Turkish Chess Federation to organize the World Team Chess Championship.
45. Report of the Continental President of Africa.
46. Rules and Tournament regulations report.
47. Qualification Commission report.
48. Proposal to amend the Olympiad Pairing rules.
49. Chess in Schools Committee report.
50. Medical Commission report.
51. Bid of the Singapore Chess Federation to organize the World Women`s Team Championship 2009.
52. Report of the Continental President for Europe.
53. Report of the Continental President for Asia.