FIDE publishes the Minutes and Annexes of the General Assembly meeting that was held from 29 September to 2 October 2010 in Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia.
Download the Minutes in PDF format.
THE LIST OF ANNEXES
1. Accounts for 2009.
2. Notes to the accounts 2009.
3. Permanent Fund report.
4. Verification Commission report.
5. Nomination and acceptance letters of the candidates.
6. Application of the International Chess Association of French-speaking countries. Part 1. Part 2.
7. Proposal of the Ukrainian Chess Federation for change in the FIDE Electoral Regulations.
8. Proposal of D. Jarrett for changes in the Statutes.
9. Proposal of the Ukrainian Chess Federation regarding the management process in FIDE.
10. Agenda for the meeting of the Swiss Pairings Programmes Committee.
11. Agenda of the Qualification Commission meeting.
12. Proposal of Qualification Commission Chairman on FM/WFM titles.
13. List of titles for over-the-board play.
14. List of Arbiters titles.
15. List of Trainers titles.
16. Proposal of Prof. U. Blanco regarding chess as part of universal mankind cultural heritage.
17. Bids for 41st Chess Olympiad 2014 and 85th FIDE Congress 2014.Part 1. Part 2. Part 3. Part 4.
17A. Letter from Bulgarian Government.
17B. Comparative table of the two 2014 Olympiad bids.
18. List of 2011 Candidates Matches participants.
19. Final standings of 2008-2010 Grand-Prix.
20. Current standings of the Women`s Grand Prix.
21. Bid from the Turkish Chess Federation to organise the 2012 World Youth Championships.
22. Bid from the Slovenian Chess Federation to organise the 2012 World Youth Championships.
23. Letter from the Slovenian Chess Federation to organise the 2012 World Youth Championships.
24. Bid from the Montenegro Chess Federation to organise the 2012 World Youth Championships.
25. Bid from Georgian Chess Federation to organise the 2012 World Youth Championships.
26. Bid from the Croatian Chess Federation to organise the 2011 World Seniors Championship.
27. Proposal of Qualification Commission Chairman on Senior (Women Senior) age limits.
28. Report of Mr. Jarrett on SportAccord.
29. Chief Arbiter’s report for the 2010 World Junior and Girls U-20 Championship.
30. Technical Administration Panel report.
31. Arbiters’ Commission report.
32. Events Commission report.
33. Proposal for the World Games for the Disabled.
34. Women’s Chess Commission report.
35. Constitutional Committee report.
36. Swiss Pairings Programmes Committee report.
37. Rules and Tournament Regulations Committee report.
38. Technical Commission report.
39. Chess in Schools Commission report.
40. Qualification Commission report.
41. World Junior and Girls U-20 Championship 2012 bid from Argentina.
42. Report on CNC Project.
43. Trainers’ Commission report.
44. World Amateur Championship 2011 bids from Turkey and Croatia.
45. Medical Commission report.
46. Decision of the CAS regarding the court case with the Karpov ticket.
47. Minutes from IberoAmerican Association meeting.
48. CACDEC report.
49. Verification Commission report.
50. Report on Women’s World Blitz Championship 2010.
51. Report of Continental President for Americas.
51A. Americas Elections.
52. World Junior and Girls U-20 Championship 2012 bid from Greece.
53. Bid for World Seniors 2012 from Argentina.
54. Ethics Commission report.
55. Report of Continental President for Africa.
55A. Report of Continental President for Americas.
56. Report of Continental President for Asia.
57. Report of Continental President for Europe.
Please download all Annexes in one file.