We are publishing 77th FIDE General Assembly Minutes and Annexes. 77th FIDE General Assembly took place in Turin, Italy, from 27 May to 5 June 2006.
Please download General Assembly Minutes in word format.
Download General Assembly Minutes in pdf format.
Free Acrobat reader
List of Annexes:
01. Ulster Membership application.
1. Report of the FIDE External Auditors, Messrs Ernst & Young.
2. Supplementary notes to the Accounts.
2a. Treasurer`s Report.
3. Report of the FIDE Permanent Fund.
4. Report of the Verification Commission.
5. Letter from Ibero-American Chess Federation.
6. Proposal of the Singapore Chess Federation.
7. Proposal of the Maltese Chess Federation.
8. Proposal of the German Chess Federation.
9. Decision of the Ethics Commission regarding the case of IM M. Shvartz.
10. Decision of the Ethics Commission regarding Mr. J-P. Touze.
11. Exchange of correspondence between the lawyer of Mr. Touze and FIDE.
12. List of the proposed titles for over-the-board play.
13. Letter from the Armenian Chess Federation.
14. List of the proposed Arbiters’ titles.
15. World Chess Championship Regulations.
16. Proposal of the Singapore Chess Federation.
17. Women’s World Chess Championship Regulations.
18. Trainers’ Committee Chairman Report.
19. Minutes of the Permanent Commission on Chess Composition Meeting.
20. Proposal of the Singapore Chess Federation.
21. World Chess Championship Match Topalov-Kramnik Regulations.
22. Bid from the German Chess Federation for World Senior Championship 2008.
23. Proposal regarding the standings in the World Team Championship.
24. Proposal of the Russian Chess Federation.
25. Proposals of the International Chess School Union.
26. Proposed Programme and Regulations for the World Blitz Championship.
27. Proposal for a change in World Blitz Regulations.
28. Bid from the Polish Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
29. Bid from the Russian Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
30. Bid from the Latvian Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
31. Bid from the Estonian Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
32. Bid from the Serbia and Montenegro Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
33. Bid from the Argentinean Chess Federation for the 2010 Chess Olympiad.
34. Agenda for the European Chess Union meeting.
35. Agenda for the American Continental meeting.
36. Agenda for the Asian Continental meeting.
37. Agenda for the African Continental meeting.
38. Information and Statement from the ACP.
39. PCCC Minutes.
40. Report of Continental President for America.
41. Bid from Argentina for WYCC 2009.
41a Bid from Singapore for WYCC 2009.
42. Medical Commission Report. Appendix.
43. Committee for the Disabled Report.
44. Titles and Ratings Committee Report and Appendixes 1 and 2.
45. Youth and Junior Events Committee Report.
46. Organizers` Committee Report.
47. Committee on Women`s Chess Report.
48. Chess Art, Exhibition and Philately Report.
49. Rules and Tournament Regulations Committee Report.
50. CACDEC Report.
51. Computer and Internet Committee Report. Appendix to the report
52. Swiss Pairings Committee Report.
53. CHIPS Report.
54. Chess in Schools Committee Report.
55. Arbiters` Council Report.
56. Ethics Commission Report.
57. Technical Commission Report.
58. Development Commission Report.
59. Verification Commission Report.
60. Qualification Commission Report.
61. Trainers` Committee Report., Report on Berlin Academy, Turin TAs, Statutes of Trainer Academy.
62. Small Nations Association Report.
63. Mediterranean Association Report.
64. Report of European Continental President. European Calendar
65. Regulations for the World Youth Championships 2006.
66. Report of African Continental President.
67. Report of Asian Continental President.
68. ICCF President Report.
The annexes, which are not available for download will be published the soonest.