The FIDE Qualification Commission Council will meet in Solihull, United Kingdom, on March 14-15.
The scope of the Commission covers:
- The rating regulations: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B022017
- The rating regulations for rapid and blitz: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B02RBRegulations
- The title regulations: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B01Regulations2017
- The direct title regulations: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B01DirectTitles2017
- The transfer regulations: https://handbook.fide.com/chapter/B042018
If you have items relating to these areas that you would like to be discussed at this meeting, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 6th March.
Proposals for the new regulations will be voted on at the FIDE Congress held in Khanty-Mansiysk in July 2020, with a view to them being introduced in 2021.