IMPORTANT: Please note that FIDE is considering an option to postpone the 2020 competitions to 2021, and the 2021 competitions to 2022. Thus, all those bidding for the 2022 events shall be prepared that their bids will be considered for 2023.
Deadline 4th of September 2020
1. World Junior Chess Championships 2022
2. World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad 2022
3. World Youth (U14, U16 & U18) Chess Championships 2022 (Europe)
4. World Cadets (U08, U10 & U12) Chess Championships 2022 (Europe)
5. World Youth & Cadets Rapid & Blitz Chess Championships 2022
6. World School Chess Championships 2022
7. World Senior Chess Championships 2022
8. Word Senior Team Chess Championships 2022
9. World Amateur Chess Championships 2022
A bid for any FIDE Competitions onwards shall include the name of a FIDE licensed International Organizer. All bids should be submitted by the due date in a sealed envelope to the FIDE Secretariat, postal address: Avenue de Rhodanie 54, 1007 Lausanne, Switzerland.
Alternatively, or scanned documents can be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 4th of September 2020, 16:00 local time.